1. What is 84Villages.com?
84Villages.com is an online classifieds portal where you can post classifieds online. It's an online platform where Realestate owners and Agents reach their prospective buyers
2. How do I release a Classifieds Ad on 84Villages.com
You need to register and become a member on our site. You can simply become a member by clicking on this link Register
3. Is there any cost to become a member?
No. You can register for free. We will approve membership after a verification process
4. I have registered on your website and my membership status is still showing as pending.
We will thoroughly review each application and sometimes it may take 3-4 days to approve membership. It takes even longer incase of holidays. We request you to cooperate with our verification team. Incase of urgency please reach us, we would be happy to assist you
5. I am seeing SimpleSign UP, what is this ?
Well, we have two types of memberships. one is full membership where users should register and the same would be verified. This is required in order to post a classified by selecting a package of your choice. The second kind of membership is SimpleSignUp, where one is required to create an account in order to contact the owners of the classifieds posted.
Members of SimpleSignUp can upgrade their membership to Full Membership any time.
6. Great, My account was approved. I want to Post a classified entry . How do I do that?
Great, You are free to release Classifieds by logging to your account
7.Is this a free service? Should I have to pay anything for this service?
No, it's not a free service. You need to pay by selecting a package of your choice and by making payment. You can check our pricing plans by Clicking here
8. I have posted my classified information. How long will it take to go live?
It takes a minimum 48 hours for the verification team to check the Classifieds and make it live. Our team may call you for further questions. Please cooperate .
9. My Classifieds post is live. What next?
Congratulations! Now any prospective buyer/agent or broker can reach the portal. You will be notified whenever someone reaches you. you need to sign into 84Villages.com account to check Inbox and messages
10. Is there any guarantee that prospective buyers will respond to my Classifieds?
Sorry, There is no guarantee on this. Our platform will help you reach prospective people. We at 84Villages.com will not give any guarantee on this.
11. Will my money be refunded if I don't get any response to my classified Ad?
No, The fees you paid is not refundable and it's the listing fees
12. For how long will my Classifieds be available on your website?
Your Classifieds Ad will be available on our website as per the package you selected and once the period is over, it will automatically be deleted from our system .
13. I made a mistake in my classified Ad. Can I edit?
Yes, you can. The same will have to be manually approved by our team. It may take 24-48 hours again for this. Your Classifieds Ad will be in Inactive status during the review period
14. How many times can I edit my classifieds Ad?
The maximum number of times you can edit the classifieds Ad is 3 times
15. Oops! What if I want to keep this live? Can I renew it?
Yes, you will be notified on your registered email about the expiry of the Classified. You can renew the same by selecting your choice of your package
16. I want to delete my classified Ad. Is it possible?
You are free to sign into your account and delete your Classifieds Ad under “My Classifieds” anytime .
17. Will you refund my money in case I am not happy with your service?
No, we don't give any refund. We strongly suggest you check our Refund policy on our Terms and conditions page.
18. I am new to this and don't know how to post a classified Ad? Can you help us?
Sorry, we can't .
19. What kind of Classifieds Ad, should I post?
You should post genuine classifieds only. any false or fake classifieds will attract legal action and Cyber Police.
20. I have a few questions which are not mentioned on this page.
Feel free to reach us. Click on this page to reach us.
***Please note All legal matters are subject to the Hyderabad (India) jurisdiction only***